1. Peel the butterfly stamps off of the cling sheet and place them onto the Jumbo Clear Handle.
2. Apply ink to butterfly stamps and press them onto the page.
3. Use the distressed circle stamp from the Altered Type Alphabet Stamp sheet, apply ink to it and then stamp it on the page in various places.
4. Cut a strip of artist tape, (or you can use a strip of canvas or even white cardstock) - peel off the back and stick it onto a non-stick craft sheet. Apply a light coat of distress stain to the tape.
5. After it dries, use the Romantic Border stamp to add a design on top of the tape. (note: I chose to use similar stain and ink colors so the tape would end up with more of a tone on tone effect)
6. Use shimmer mist to spritz chipboard circles and set them aside to dry. If you would like, add a few drops of the mist to your page around the butterfly stamps.
7. Use a tape runner to apply a strip of adhesive along the top and bottom of the page, then pour some crushed glass glitter over it and press down on the glitter with your fingers.
8. Stand the page on it's side to knock off any extra glitter and be sure to save it to use on another project.
9. Use a sanding block to distress the edges of the cardstock, and then use an ink pad to lightly color the edges after sanding.
10. After your misted chipboard is dry, use a tape runner to apply arrow or chevron patterns across the top. Then add some crushed glass glitter and press down with your fingers. Shake off the excess and then add the new chipboard glitter embellishments to your page!
11. To complete the page, add your photo, some flowers and various embellishments, a title, and handwritten journaling!