BIRTHDAY Party Invite by Kristine Reynolds
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Cardstock in Light Blue, Green, Pink and White
Oval Cutter/Cutting Dies/Punches in two sizes
mini brads in coordinating colors
- Fold a 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" panel of light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in VersaMark Watermark Ink all over bottom half of card front as a background.
- Glue a 2 1/8" X 5 1/2" panel of patterned paper to top half of card front.
- Glue a 1/4" X 5 1/2" strip of pink paper to card front at base of patterned paper.
- Glue a 1/8" strip of pink paper 1/8" below first strip.
- Stamp Present and For a Special Friend in black on a panel of white cardstock then diecut or punch into an oval.
- Stamp present on a scrap of patterned paper and cut out. Adhere patterned present over the present on the white oval.
- Layer white oval on a slightly larger green oval. Adhere layered ovals to card front.
- Affix brads along pink strip between ovals and right edge of card.