BIRTHDAY Party Balloons Dream Text by Melinda Gleissner
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Smoothie Cardstock by Bazzill
Black Cardstock by The Paper Company
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Lime Green Patterned Paper from Stack 7 Paper Pack by DCWV
Standard Circle Die Set by Spellbinders and Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Odorless Paint Thinner by Mona Lisa
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
- Create a card base by folding an 11” x 4 ¼” piece of blue cardstock in half.
- Cut a 5” x 3-3/4” panel from patterned paper; Stamp Dream Text using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cut a 5-1/8” x 3-7/8” panel from black cardstock.
- Using 2 concentric circles, die-cut the larger of the two circles off-center from the patterned paper.
- Being careful to line up the position with the patterned paper, die-cut the smaller circle off-center from the black cardstock.
- Adhere the two panels together; Attach to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on card base using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp Party Balloons image onto patterned paper.
- Stamp Party Balloons image onto white cardstock.
- Color second image with colored pencils; Blend with paint thinner and paper stumps.
- Fussy-cut balloon part of image; Adhere to card.