1. Cut the Belly Band piece out.
2. Ink the piece with Versamark Ink and emboss with Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.
3. Loop the ribbon through the hole in the Belly Band insert and tie it up adding some gold twine for an accent.
4. Ink the Garden Background stamp with Pearlescent Beige Brilliance from Tsukineko and heat emboss with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
5. Emboss the sentiment with Detail Gold.
6. Cut sentiment out with scallop dies.
7. For a final touch, add some gold metallic Dew Drops.