1. Fold 8 ½" x 5 ½" light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Tear off approximately 2" from the front of the card leaving the white core exposed.
3. Cover a panel of beige cardstock 5 ½" x 3" with Sticky Panels Adhesive.
4. Pour Golden Sand Embossing powder all over panel, tap off excess and return to the jar. Heat with a heat tool to set.
5. Glue to the torn part the the card front lining it up with the bottom of the back.
6. Stamp the first half of the sentiment on the card by straightening it as you put it on the handle and inking just the first part.
7. Clean the stamp and repeat with the last half.
8. Stamp the Sandcastle on a scrap piece of beige cardstock with VersaMark ink and emboss all but the flag with Golden sand embossing powder. Emboss the flag with red tinsel embossing powder.
9. Add shading to the Sand Castle with a light brown colored pencil.
10. Adhere to the card front with dimensional adhesives.
11. Stamp Summer Sandals on a scrap of white cardstock. Color with a pink colored pencil, cut out and glue to the card front.
12. Add Pink Micro glitter to the sandals with a glue pen.