1) Cut, score and fold 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" vanilla card stock to form card base.
2) Ink around edges.
3) Distress edges of patterned paper panel cut slightly smaller that vanilla panel and adhere to card.
4) Round corners of 3 1/2" x 4" vanilla panel.
5) Apply pink paint to vanilla panel. Let dry.
6) Apply glue over painted panel. Let dry briefly.
7) Apply ivory paint over glue layer. Heat with heat tool until crackled.
8) Stamp Bebe and Christening images on panel with brown ink.
9) Distress around edges and adhere to card front with glue.
10) Stamp Christening once on vanilla card stock, and once on patterned paper. Cut out baby and pillow on vanilla and distress around edges with Antique Linen.
11) Cut out baby's clothing, and distress around edges with Antique Linen.
12) Adhere clothing to baby with glue, then to card front.
13) Adhere two bands of lace and one band of ribbon across bottom of card.