BABY HOUSE MOUSE Baby Blocks Pail by Kristine Reynolds
Stamp N Bond Powder
Purple Micro Glitter
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Copic Markers - T01, T03, T05, E31, E33, E35, E00, E01, E02, V12, V15, YR00, YR02, YR04, RV21, RV23, RV25
Memento Tuxedo Black & Orange Ink by Tsukineko
White, Purple, & Orange Cardstock
Bucket by The Paper Co.
Vintage Pale Pink Pearl Ball Pin & Chipboard Buttons by Maya Road
Dies by Spellbinders
Scallop Border Punch by EK Success
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Baby Block image on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
2. Sponge ink on edges of panel.
3. Back panel with die cut panels.
4. Adhere strips of paper around pail.
5. Adhere image panel on front of pail.
6. Tie ribbon around handle of pail.
7. Cover chipboard button with VersaMark ink and then heat Stamp n bond.
8. While still warm cover button with glitter.
9. Tie button on to pail.
10. Stick pins through the ribbon.