BABY Christening Tag by Wendy Price
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Deep Impression Chunky Clear Embossing Enamel
Oval Laser Cut Frame from Petticoat Parlor
Petunia Cardstock from Bazzill Basics
Ribbon and Lace from May Arts
Embossing Heat Tool
Oval Nestabilities Dies & Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders
- Measure laser cut frame and cut oval pink panel to fit behind it.
- Cut ivory cardstock panel to fit behind center section either before or after stamping, whichever is easier for you.
- Stamp Christening on ivory panel in black ink
- Color as desired.
- Cover entire christening panel with VersaMark ink.
- Dust with Deep Impressions Chunky Clear Embossing Enamel.
- Heat to set.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for a second coat to create a glass look over baby panel.
- Affix baby panel behind laser cut frame.
- Affix pink panel to the back.
- Adhere loop of lace to back of tag and bow of pink ribbon to front wit glue dots.