1. Fold 5 ½" x 8 ½" piece of Limeade card stock in half to create card base.
2. Glue a smaller strip of Patina to center of card.
3. Glue a smaller strip of Pistachio Nut to Patina strip.
4. Die cut 2 ½" heart shape on red paper and adhere to top left on top of other layers of paper.
5. Stamp Tin Man on a piece of white card stock with black ink.
6. Color with colored pencils
7. Fussy cut Tin Man
8. Glue Tin Man to card so that his body and tree stump go off bottom edge of card, and his head overlaps the tip of the heart.
Make sure to check our Digital Download section for more messages to go with our Oz Collection.