TEA TIME Tag by Kristine Reynolds
Cling Queen Teapot
Cling A Bird Sing
Cling Royal Insignia
Aged Silver Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Pearlized Mica Fragments
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger
Chalk by Pebbles
Manila Tag & Vanilla Cardstock
Ribbon by May Arts
Gem Brad by Eyelet Outlet
Silver String by Offray
Metal Trim by Webster's Pages
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Spritz coffee/water mixture on a manilla tag and allow to dry.
- Stamp Royal insignia background stamp on tag with black ink.
- Add color to the images with chalk.
- Sprinkle Aged Silver Embossing Enamel around the edges of the tag and heat from underneath until it melts.
- Adhere fragments to the bottom of the tag with Zip Dry.
- Adhere ribbons and metal trim to tag.
- Install brad.
- Tie ribbon onto the top of the tag with silver cord.
- Stamp teapot with black ink on a coffee spritzed panel.
- Color teapot with chalk and cut out.
- Adhere teapot to tag with pop dots.