ELEMENTS Sewing Machine Card by Kristine Reynolds
Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
W095 Sewing Elements R168 Classifieds Background
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Walnut distress ink by Ranger
Spray bottle with coffee/water mixture
Bazzill Basic cardstock, Mohawk Vanilla cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Beacon Zip Dry Paper Adhesive
- Spritz coffee mixture on vanilla paper and set aside to dry.
- Stamp Lacey Background on a brown panel with black ink.
- Adhere panel to top folding square blue card.
- Stamp Classified Background on to dried coffee spritzed paper.
- Sew Classified panel to card with sewing machine.
- Stamp Sewing Elements image on dried coffee spritzed paper with black ink.
- Distress edges with scissors.
- Sponge walnut ink on the edges of the panel.
- Sew panel on to card.
- Randomly sprinkle Aged Gold and Aged Marine embossing enamel on the card and heat from underneath until melted.
- Tie ribbon around card in a bow.