ELEMENTS Motorcycle Card by Kristine Reynolds
Aged Black Embossing Enamel
Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
W097 Motorcycle Elements
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Black Soot Distress ink by Ranger
Spray bottle with coffee/water mixture
Recollection cardstock, Mohawk Vanilla cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Beacon Zip Dry Paper Adhesive
- Spray vanilla cardstock panel with coffee mixture and set aside to dry.
- Cover a tan panel of cardstock with VersaMark ink and then cover the panel with a layer of Aged Black EE.
- Heat from underneath until melted.
- Adhere panel to the left side of a side folding square black card.
- Stamp Motorcycle element image on the dried coffee stained panel with black ink.
- Color parts of the motorcyle with chalk.
- Use scissors to distress the edges of the image panel.
- Sponge black distress in on the edges of the image panel.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Randomly sprinkle Aged marine embossing enamel on the card front and heat from underneath until melted.