1. Color image using your favorite coloring medium. Cut down to 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 and fussy cut around the remainder of the image.
2. Add Aged Black embossing enamel to left edge of image and heat from underneath as to not blow off the enamel. Layer onto a 2 7/8" x 2 7/8" yellow mat and then onto a 3 x 3 black mat.
3. To create the middle layer - layer together a 3 1/2 x 4" piece of black pattern paper and place it onto a 3 5/8 x 4 1/4" tan mat.
4. Place these layers onto a 3 3/4 x 4 3/8" black mat and add 2 brads to edge and wrap with ribbon as shown.
5. For the bottom layer fold a tan piece of card stock to create an A2 card base.
6. Add 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" black mat.
7. Cut a yellow piece of pattern paper 4 x 5 1/4" and sprinkle bottom edge with Aged Black Enamel and heat from underneath. Add to tan layer on card base.
8. Using foam tape add the middle layer to the card base layers as shown in the picture. Add the top layer using foam tape.
9. Using liquid adhesive add the Canary Color fragments and the Champagne Glass glitter.
10. From a second image cover the crown with double stick sheet adhesive and cover with Sunflower Micro Glitter. Cut out and place over crown on colored image for glittery pop!
Be sure and visit our DIGITAL DOWNLOAD section and get additional phrases and images to go with of all the OZ rubber stamps collection!