1. Fold 8 ½" x 5 1/2" piece of Grasshopper card stock to create card base.
2. Cut a 4" x 5 ¼" piece of note card paper to mount on the card front.
3. Write encouraging words with the Sharpie marker on the lines of the paper that you can see once the oval is mounted over paper.
4. Die cut an oval to fit Lion and glue to the middle of card.
5. Stamp Lion on white card stock.
6. Color Lion with colored pencils.
7. Fussy cut Lion and position him inside the oval and glue in place.
Make sure to check our Digital Download section for more messages to go with our Oz Collection.