1. Layer 11.5" x 11.5" layer of light burgundy cardstock to a darker 12" x 12" page.
2. Stamp Wine Labels image several times underneath each other on a 12" x 4" white panel and color with markers.
3. Tear along the left edge of the panel.
4. Sponge distress inks all over the panel to age it before adhering to the left side of the page.
5. Adhere a long thin strip of burgundy cardstock to the left side of the wine labels panel.
6. Stamp Grape label on a white panel and color with markers.
7. Tear around edges of panel and then sponge with distress inks.
8. Back grape label image panel with a slightly larger burgundy panel and then adhere to page
9. Adhere remaining pictures to page.
10. Cut out 1 1/2" words and adhere to page.
11. Adhere rhinestone strips along the thin burgundy strip.
12. Randomly shake aged rose embossing enamel and glitter glass on the lower corner of page and heat from underneath until melted.