1. Stamp Rose Bloom with VersaMark ink on a 11" x 8 1/2" light pink piece of card stock and heat emboss with detail clear embossing powder.
2. Sponge Victorian Velvet distress ink on the edges of the paper before adhering to 12 x 12 dark pink page.
3. Stamp Seed Background with Victorian Velvet distress ink on a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" panel and then adhere to page.
4. Stamp small butterfly and small dragon fly with versamark ink randomly on a 3" x 8 1/2" teal panel and then heat emboss with detail white embossing powder.
5. Wrap teal ribbon around this panel and then adhere to page.
6. Adhere picture to page.
7. Cut letters out with Cricut machine and adhere to page above picture.
8. Cut points in the bottom of a white tag and the sponge velvet ink around edges of tag.
9. Tie floss around tag.
10. Adhere '97 to tag and then attach to page with large brad.
11. Stamp Rose Bloom three times on white cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
12. Add VersaMarker ink to the areas of the roses where you want glitter and heat emboss with Stamp 'n Bond.
13. Add pink glitter over the warm Stamp 'n Bond and rub in.
14. Shake off excess glitter.
15. Cut out the bottom rose and adhere to page.
16. Cut the outer petals off the second rose and adhere to page on top of the first rose.
17. Cut out just the center of the third rose and adhere on top of the rose layers.