1. Stamp tree and poem using brown ink on white cardstock.
2. Sponge plum and yellow dye ink over white cardstock until sunset background created.
3. Mount image onto yellow cardstock.
4. Dab surface with glue and sprinkle with yellow and ochre color fragments.
5. Spritz brown chalkboard mist over stamped image.
6. Cut banner from cardboard. Strip surface to expose ridges. Smear surface with white acrylic paint.
7. Spritz cardboard surface with yellow and purple glimmer mists.
8. Spritz brown chalkboard mist over banner.
9. Accent banner with yellow and ochre color fragments.
10. Spritz tissue paper with purple glimmer mist.
11. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using brown ink.
12. Sponge background with plum and yellow dye inks.
13. Mount sentiment on yellow cardstock.
14. Layer tissue paper under main image onto banner.
15. Add clips and chain to hanging.