1. Stamp Botannical Bloom using black ink on white cardstock. Color with lavender and green watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
2. Stamp dragonfly multiple times using black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils. Cut out dragonflies. Accent wings with crystal glitter.
3. Spray lilac glimmer mist on white cardstock.
4. Distress edges of misted background.
5. Spray silver gray glimmer mist over tissue paper.
6. Attach glimmer misted background to gray cardstock. Attach tissue paper to center of glimmer misted background.
7. Cut white cardstock square for center of layout. Attach photos on square. Cut botanical blooms to place in between photos. Stamp Mr. and Mrs. On botanical bloom. Assemble grid.
8. Sprinkle white embossing enamel on surface. Heat emboss from under the paper. While hot sprinkle color fragments into embossing enamel.
9. Attach trim and dragonflies.
10. Stamp Fairy Tales using black ink on misted tissue paper. Tear and attach to layout.