1. Stamp Jumbo Sunflower onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copic Markers; Fussy-cut image.
2. Trim photos; Mat focal picture onto cardstock.
3. Using Black Soot ink, randomly stamp images from the Air Travel, Baggage Claim and Luggage Labels sets onto 12 x 12 patterned paper page; Also stamp Cling Hedgehog.
4. Dilute brown paint with water; Using a paint brush, splatter diluted paint onto patterned paper page.
5. Print title and quote onto Rub-Onz Film following manufacturer’s directions; Adhere to page.
6. Adhere photos and sunflower image to page.
7. Cut desired lengths of Be Creative Tape; Sprinkle generously with Micro Glitter; Burnish with finger, reserving left-over glitter for another project.
8. Adhere tape to page.
9. Color a segment of staples with Copic markers; Place in stapler; Add staples to edges of the tape.