1. Create a 5 1/4" top folding square card out of Kraft cardstock.
2. Randomly stamp images from the Air Travel set with various Distress inks all over the front of the card.
3. Spritz Smooch Spray on the card.
4. Stamp map on a tissue and color with Prisma Pencils.
5. Apply map image to a Kraft panel of cardstock with Fast Finish Decoupage.
6. When dry, trim map image and adhere to card front.
7. Sprinkle Aged Gold embossing enamel on the card front and heat from underneath to melt.
8. Wrap suede ribbon around card and tie key embelishment on to card.
9. Stamp Catifer Columbus on white cardstock and color with pencils.
10. Fussy cut out Catifur and sponge Vintage Photo ink around the edges of the image before adhering it to the card front with pop dots.