1. Create card base and corresponding panels from various colors of cardstock.
2. Swipe panel edges with Frost White ink.
3. Create decorative edge on top panel by punching small holes with a paper piercer.
4. Stamp Dream Text onto top panel using VersaMark ink.
5. Adhere panels together; Wrap twine around panels; Adhere to card base.
6. Punch several circles varying in size from cardstock and patterned paper; Swipe edges with Frost White ink;
7. Cut slits in circles to create frills.
8. Stamp sentiment onto one circle using Tuxedo Black ink.
9. Layer circles; Adhere to card base.
10. Stamp Boots Kiddo onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copics.
11. Create decorative edge around image.
12. Adhere colored image panel to mat and then card base; Finish by adding gems.