1. Cut card base and panels to desired size from card stock
2. Stamp single rose; color as desired with alcohol markers. On separate card stock, stamp
petal portion several times, color as desired and fussy cut petal individually. Arrange on
top of original rose, using foam tape to add dimension.
3. Stamp Rose Cluster image on left side of one panel. On another smaller panel, stamp
4. Sprinkle bot Shabby Pink and Aged Black embossing enamels directly on to card stock,
heat set from underneath.
5. Adhere all panels to card base. For single rose as well as small sentiment panel, use
foam tape. Add ribbon/clip to rose panel.