FLOWER Ranunculus Field by Melinda Gleissner
Just A Note...
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
The Old World Mat Stack by DCWV
White A2 Card Base by The Paper Company
Odorless Paint Thinner by Mona Lisa
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
- Stamp flowers on 3 7/8” x 5” panel of white cardstock with Memento black ink.
- Color flowers with Prismacolor colored pencils & blend using Mona Lisa Odorless Thinner and Blending Paper Stumps.
- Stamp Just A Note in the lower right corner with Memento black ink.
- Cut a 4” x 5 1/4” panel from complimentary patterned paper found in The Old World Mat Stack; Adhere to white card base.
- Adhere stamped & colored panel to card base.
- Add clear glitter from Pastel Pizzazz Kit to flowers and foliage by drawing random lines of glue over colored image & sprinkling with glitter; Tap off excess and return to jar.