1. Stamp image using black ink on white cardstock.
2. Color boy with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Highlight with white gel pen.
3. Sponge edges with blue dye ink along sky and brown dye ink along ground. Mask along top half with scrap cardstock. Sponge bottom half with brown dye ink.
4. Mount image on red cardstock.
5. Cut patter paper panels. Cut banner from red cardstock.
6. Punch edge of paper.
7. Distress edges of all panels and sponge with brown dye ink.
8. Assemble card. Attach twine.