1. Cut card base to size; cut two smaller mats from dark brown and kraft card stock.
2. Stamp bicycle background on kraft panel, add ink with a sponge to edges.
3. Stamp silhouette leaf sprig directly over bicycle background; using glue pen dot glue in
desired areas and add glass glitter.
4. On separate card stock, stamp butterfly image twice, color as desired; using glue pen
add glitter where desired. Fussy cut.
5. Using foam tape or other dimensional adhesive, stack butterfly images on top of each
6. Adhere all pieces to card stock base (foam tape for butterfly).