1. Stamp the large Pinecone Bough 4 times across the top of a 12" x 12" green page with VersaMark ink and emboss with Aged Hunter EE.
2. Use VersaMarker to add ink to the pinecone parts of the Bough and emboss with Aged Ochre EE.
3. Cut the blue patterned paper to 11" x 8" panel.
4. Punch the top of the panel with the wave punch and then adhere to the lower portion of the SB page
5. Score lines in a 1 1/2" x 12" strip of brown card stock before adhering to the left side of the page.
6. Create a "sign" by adhering stickers to a 2 5/8" x 1 7/8" light brown panel of card stock
7. Back the sign with a slightly larger brown panel before adhering to page.
8. Back the larger pictures with light brown card stock and adhere to page
9. Die cut picture with circle die and back with a larger teal circle panel before adhering to page
10. Stamp pinecones in lower right hand corner with brown ink