1. Create card base by folding a 4 1/4 inch x 7 1/2 inch panel of Teal card stock to create a 4 1/4 inch x 3 3/4 inch card base.
2. Create grass panel by punching a 4 1/4 inch x 1 1/2 inch panel of green card stock with the grass border punch.
3. Stamp friend sentiment on the grass panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with white EP.
4. Adhere grass panel to the bottom of the card.
5. Stamp Wagon Kiddo on a white die cut circle panel.
7. Color image with alcohol markers.
8. Back image panel with a larger scallop edge gold circle panel.
9. Adhere image panel to the top of the card base with half of it above the fold so that the total height of the card is 5 1/2 inches.