CHRISTMAS Birdie Kiddo by Taylor Usry
Tis The Season
Ultra Fine Crystal Snow Glitter
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Card Stock: Kraft, Dotted Pink (Bazzill); White (Mohawk); Black (Recollections) Light Terrific Teal (WorldWin Treasures)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir Markers
Bling (Queen & Co), Classic and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Cut square card base from card stock; cut teal, black, and pink panels as well.
1. Die cut circles and scalloped circles.
2. Stamp Birdie Kiddo image in larger circle, color with alcohol markers as desire.
3. Adhere Shaved Ice to bottom of image.
4. Using glue pen, place dots of glue around image; pour glitter on to create snow effect.
5. Stamp sentiment in smaller die cut circle. Fussy cut colored holly leaves, adhere.
6. Adhere die cut circles to card base, place self-adhesive bling in upper corner.